"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"Let them eat cake"



I was blessed with my first attempt at helping make a wedding cake! YIKES. After my sister finally got the cakes to bake without sinking in the middle(I think that was really the hardest part) it took us a little while, but we finally got the hang of the fondant icing. We actually did a pretty sweet job for first timers... if I do say so myself... however, I don't think I'll quit my day job. The best part was that Dany LOVED it and thought it was beautiful! Whew. Here is a photo of the finished product and the happy couple... the new Mr & Mrs Caleb Heder!

3 comments:

CharlieJo said...

wow! good job! it is beautiful.

Amelia said...

That is incredible - what a job! I had no idea you guys could make a wedding cake! I would love to have seen that and how you had done that. Incredible!!!!

FireMedicMom said...

WOW!!! Looks great! I'm so glad to see you on the blog.....this is a great way for us to stay in touch. :)

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms