"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Friday, January 18, 2008

The greenie blogger!

I'm not quite sure I know what I'm doing, but here I am. A friend encouraged me to get a blog address (is that what you call it?) that I wanted before it was gone and today my niece Amy (she prefers Amelia) taught me all the cool stuff you see so far. If the truth be told, it's actually been kinda fun. I think my life is too boring to actually have a blog... but boring or not, here I am.

5 comments:

Amelia said...

Yeah Reba!!! I know you will do many more "cool" things to your blog. My life is totally boring and somehow I find something to write. It will be great! Can't wait to hear more from you! Love you!

Jerry Grubbs said...

Rebecca Louise, I think this is great. When do we get to view the live webcam?

Jerry Grubbs said...

We are still waiting for the live webcam...

I like your opening commentary about the sun, love and God. Very nice and it says a lot about you.

CharlieJo said...

i'm interested in what's going on your world. I only see you when there is a family party, or if you are at the house...so not so much. =o) btw nice picture!

stubb said...

I thought it said "Green Booger." he he.

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms