"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Merry after Cruisemas

Christmas 2007 was spent on a cruise to the Eastern Caribbean w/ Susan's family

Our cruise boat off CocoCay in the Bahamas... an island Royal Caribbean owns

We ate tons and tons of wonderful and yummy food ALL day AND into the night

We took naps and soaked up the sunshine every chance we got

We played on the boat... Wesley, Dany and Bryson sporting their scuba gear

We played on the beach and in the ocean as often as possible

We took some awesome and amazing pictures

And we took a few scary ones... ha, ha, ha

But mostly we enjoyed ourselves, had a good time! Next stop... Hawaii!

2 comments:

Heather said...

i'm so jealous!!! it's a disney cruise for me one day or bust!!!

It's Not Perfect said...

Great pictures Reba! Just like Hedgie, the next cruise for us will be Disney!

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms