A few years ago we made camp journals to use at a ward girls camp... part of the journal had to include a page about "yourself". I'm sure some of these things will not come as a surprise to anyone.... but then again I suppose it all depends on who you are and how much you know about me. I think all the creativity I own wouldn't take up much room in my little pinky. It took me HOURS to get this page to look like it does (you would die laughing if you only knew) .... and now you know why I don't scrapbook. Enjoy!
"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Fun Facts
A few years ago we made camp journals to use at a ward girls camp... part of the journal had to include a page about "yourself". I'm sure some of these things will not come as a surprise to anyone.... but then again I suppose it all depends on who you are and how much you know about me. I think all the creativity I own wouldn't take up much room in my little pinky. It took me HOURS to get this page to look like it does (you would die laughing if you only knew) .... and now you know why I don't scrapbook. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 words 4 U... I Love You!
Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!
Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.
Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.
from a distance...
I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.
My kinda day... "if only"
3 comments:
I loved that collage of yourself! I always knew you loved horseshoes, but I didn't know much else! Your such a fun person! My mom always talks about how much she likes you! :)
Here I have been kidding you about a bikini and it was a hula skirt I should have been talking about.
Yer page looks great! I'm glad you added it to the blog where we could all see it. :)
Post a Comment