"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Just shoot me now

It sure seems like a lot of sickness is floating around out there... and I have been lucky enough to steer clear of most of it.... that is until now anyway.

I have not felt well for the past week. Gratefully my stomach is back to feeling normal and food looks appetizing to me again. But the head cold I picked up is hanging on like its my new best friend. The days are much better than the nights. Why is that? I have not slept well... however this morning about 3am I realized that Heavenly Father created the human body in such a way that both nostrils dont ever get stuffed up at the same time! How cool is that!!

2 comments:

It's Not Perfect said...

LOL very cool unless your my nose and both nostrils swell at the same time. Too funny Reb, hope you feel better soon. Love you

FireMedicMom said...

YAY! Way to focus on the positive!!! :)

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms