"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

The Friday after Thanksgiving is always designated Terry Thanksgiving Day... and this year was no different... only we had more come this year than any in the past that I remember. We were blessed to have 72 descendants of Vaughn and Peggy together(plus a couple extra who joined us) to celebrate and missed the other 14 who could not make it due to illness or other commitments. It was a great time with more food than we could all eat and so many people that I missed out saying hello to some and getting to find out how life is going for them. I would only change one thing... have the party last a little longer.

Here are a few pic's... I think I stole them all off Alisha's blog. Thanks... and so good to have you and Emma with us!!

1 comment:

The Back Row Pew said...

Looks like a fun thanksgiving !! We loved being with you for our annual get together. We love Reba !!

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms