"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

10 years

I remember ten years ago dad wanting to get the family together on Thanksgiving Day and no one giving in to help him with his desire. I still remember mom coming downstairs to wake me up early saying the hospital had called and we needed to get there quick. We didnt get there quick enough as dad had already passed away by the time we got there. Phone calls were made and even though it took a good portion of the day to accomplish it... dad got his wish ~those of us in Utah together for Thanksgiving... even if it was sitting in a hospital room rather than around a dinner table. We miss you dad! And yes, we still try to get together.

1 comment:

Tori said...

Rebs! Oh my goodness, I am so glad to have found your blog! You need to let me know how you are! I miss you so much! You are still just beautiful and AMAZING! I hope you're doing well... let me know! I love you tons!! :)

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms