"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Concerts galore!

This is the group Voice Male. If you have never heard them or heard of them, you should either go purchase one of their two Christmas cd's or make sure you get tickets for the concert next year. What an absolutely great concert! Seriously. If they would have sang more Christmas songs than their kiddie stuff I would have absolutely loved it... but nevertheless it was still wonderful!

My Holiday season was started by being invited to join some friends at a really great concert called Forever Plaid Tidings! This was a great concert also... pretty similar to Voice Male except there are only four guys who sing.

I also had the chance to get in a dress (yeehaw) and go downtown among all the throngs of people and enjoy the Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert. Man, you are one lucky dog if you get tickets to that concert. This years guest vocalists were Brian Stokes Mitchell (who was great) and Edward Herrman (who doesnt really sing). It was fun to be there and we even got better seats than our tickets said cause the section we were assigned to was filled to overflowing.


I can't believe Christmas in just a few short days. It hardly seems possible to me that 2008 is on its way out. Where does the time go?

No comments:

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms