"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."
Time Stealer

Here is the finished puzzle I just put together! I think it's the first one I have ever done all by myself. I honestly didn't know if I could do it without help... but I did! It was so relaxing to do... yes, even when it took days sometimes to find one specific piece. I found it to be a total time stealer however. I would walk by it and think "oh, I'll just put one piece in before I go to work today" and the next thing I knew 30 minutes had gone by. Aagghh. Next step is bringing myself to take it apart after all the time it took to put together. That's gonna take awhile.
3 words 4 U... I Love You!
Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!
Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.
I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.
1 comment:
dont take it apart reba!! Get some modgepodge, or borrow mine. Paint over it, so you glue it together, then frame it!!! Seriously! That is a great picture/puzzle you can use to decorate with :) Show off your hard work!
Post a Comment