I took a day away from the office today and played a little golf in the annual IREM golf tournament. It was such a nice day weather wise and playing wise. I did so bad the last time I played with my brother, Steve, that I forced myself to go out and spend some much needed time at the driving range. Thank you SJO for joining me... you made it so much more fun!
"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Golf anyone?
I took a day away from the office today and played a little golf in the annual IREM golf tournament. It was such a nice day weather wise and playing wise. I did so bad the last time I played with my brother, Steve, that I forced myself to go out and spend some much needed time at the driving range. Thank you SJO for joining me... you made it so much more fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 words 4 U... I Love You!
Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!
Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.
Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.
from a distance...
I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.
My kinda day... "if only"
1 comment:
WHAT? Reba...you went golfing without me!?!? And the IREM tournament?!?! Ha ha ha....I'm just jealous! Which course did you play? It totally does look like a beautiful day. Perfect for golfing!
Post a Comment