"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunshine in Cali

We spent a few day in California to escape the Seattle type weather we had been having in Utah. It was beautiful, amazing, fun and much dryer and warmer than here. We pretty much lounged on every beach within driving distance of where we stayed - however we did make it to the Newport Temple and Catalina Island while there also. We found very FEW shells on the beach, I was pretty bummed about that, but it was really a great trip - here are a few photos to enjoy.

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Holy cow you took AMAZING photos!!! Looks beautiful!!!

Julie said...

And That is why I miss my home state so very much ;)

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms