"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

The celebration of Mother's Day this year happened to land on the actual day my mother passed away 5 years ago. I miss her more every year.

I hope everyone was pampered and treated like they should be today!
Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

kenzi said...

She is beautiful... I love the picture!

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms