
Besides all the usual stuff I am always THANKFUL for... family, friends, a great job, a car that continues to start, good health, a place to live, etc. This year I can add a few new things to the list...
A brother who lives close enough for frequent bathroom visits when the pipes freeze- buckets to fill the drain water when the washer drain is also frozen- a clean kitchen floor thanks to all the water- space heaters for every room- a heavy coat and a few inches of snow to cushion a tumble down the driveway-no broken bones or bruises-a brother who still comes to snow blow even when he has another house to worry about.
This past week has truly been a blessing in many ways. How especially thankful I am to live now and not to have been a pioneer woman.
1 comment:
I am so glad you posted about this - I have been worried about you. Almost sounds like you need a warmer, safer, non-flooding place to live :) Way to be positive. Love you
Post a Comment