We are finally back to having our monthly sisters lunch - we still wish Denise were closer to join us but it is nice to spend time together with whomever can come. Today we celebrated Mimi's 49th Happy Birthday at the new Brick Oven in Layton. Y-U-M -M-Y! I felt like I might hurl before I got home I had eaten so much, but it was oh so good!
"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Sisters lunch is back!
We are finally back to having our monthly sisters lunch - we still wish Denise were closer to join us but it is nice to spend time together with whomever can come. Today we celebrated Mimi's 49th Happy Birthday at the new Brick Oven in Layton. Y-U-M -M-Y! I felt like I might hurl before I got home I had eaten so much, but it was oh so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 words 4 U... I Love You!
Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!
Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.
Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.
from a distance...
I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.
My kinda day... "if only"
5 comments:
Yay for sunlight in my face!!! WHOOOO =] and I'm never going back. I forgot I can't eat greasy pizza or cheese sticks...I "barely" made it home since I had to pick up carpool as well. Can we stick with Red Robin next time?
Yay for sisters lunches. We do that too. Tell the Terry's congrats on Joshua. He's so, so cute!!
Nothing better than eating good food until you want to hurl--unless you actually do...
A Brick Oven in Layton? where?! That is great!! Love seeing this picture of you guys!!
The Brick Oven is where the old Tony Roma's used to be. I love it!
Post a Comment