"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Baby Boy Terry

Our new baby is here! #39 (20 girls/19 boys)
Joshua Victor - 7lb. 8oz. 21 inches
Big sisters so proud and excited baby Josh is here
Mom and new baby
Auntie Reba getting her turn!
The whole Terry gang (minus 3 big sisters!)

2 comments:

thederricks said...

Joshua is adorable!!! So glad he is here! So cute!

Amelia said...

CUTE pictures of Josh - but you forgot to add at the end..."The whole Terry gang minus three BIG sisters :)"

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms