"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Sunday, October 10, 2010

10 -10 -10

10 places I still want to visit:

  • Hawaii (again)
  • Bermuda
  • Washington DC
  • California Beach
  • warm weather cruise
  • Alaska
  • Mount Rushmore
  • Niagara Falls
  • Rodanthe NC
  • Discovery Cove Orlando

10 things I am loving:

  • changing of the leaves
  • my little 2 yr old man
  • cooler nights
  • sunshine
  • sleeping in
  • my dvr
  • time with friends
  • time with family
  • Kellie's chocolate cake
  • Temple Tuesdays

10 things I wish:

  • my car would work right
  • I could lose 13 pounds
  • I could have a perfect hair day everyday
  • I could find out what Kellie is having
  • winter would never come
  • I could remember what I just read
  • for a getaway every other weekend
  • more time in the day
  • tans would stay forever
  • I had something to truly blog about

2 comments:

Sarah And John said...

When you go to discovery cove you must take me. I went when I was 15 and it was the most amazing experience EVER!!!! I honestly could go there all day everyday. Seriously worth every penny!!!

Nancy Nina said...

Love this post...I may have to copy. And I may check out Shane and his automotive repair place. Thanks for the tip :)

p.s. Kellie is having a boy. I just know it.

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms