"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pics as promised

This is where we stayed while in Victoria - Hotel Grand Pacific.
The five of us who went vacationing. This was our first breakfast morning. We found out quick that time to Victorians is not time to Utahans. You had to plan at least an hour wait before they would ever bring you any food. Trust me, don't ask for butter.
The Victoria Clipper - our transportation from Seattle to Victoria
Pike's Market in Seattle. I discovered I loved Pluots here!
I loved all the hanging flowers. Beautiful!
I had to take a picture of this sign in a store in Victoria - funny.
They kept pronouncing this different - so however you say it - you are probably right.
I wish we'd had more time in the gardens... I loved all the flowers.
If you have never been zipping you have to go! I was heading backwards -
350 feet. Our longest zip was 1000 ft... so sweet! Seriously so fun!
The five of us ready to zip. Only one of us didn't make it to the end. Bummer.
Steph having a good time!
More flower pictures!
We didn't have time to go see the Undersea gardens. Next time for sure.
Still having fun!!

4 comments:

CharlieJo said...

loved all the flower pictures! I've never been, always wanted to go. :) and the zipline looks awesome! glad you and your friends had a good time!

Nancy Nina said...

Love Pike's Market! One of the fish throwers made me kiss the "fresh" fish he was throwing once. Looks like an adventure!

It's Not Perfect said...

I'm jealous! Maybe for my anniversary who knows. Love you!

Lisa said...

Those are some awesome pictures you took! I've been to Butchart Gardens, it's beautiful! Darryl went to British Columbia on his mission. We've been back twice - gorgeous!

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms