"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Monday, October 18, 2010

Free Advertising


I feel like I must give Shane's Auto a little plug! You know how you feel sometimes when something really good happens and you smile and shout, but what you really want to do is cry because your so happy? That is exactly how I felt driving home today in my newly repaired car. I have been listening to a terrible noise in my car for more than a year now, but the repair people I took it to say they could never hear it, thus could never fix it.

I finally took it to Shane's, he came for a ride with me, heard it and had it fixed within 4 hours. I will never take my car back to the other repair place... Shane's has my business for life. If you need an honest repair man who will take the time to repair your car right, give Shane a try. His shop is located just north of Arctic Circle on Orchard Drive.

1 comment:

The Lymans said...

Whenever I take my car in, they find noises/problems that I can't hear and want to fix them. A great mechanic is priceless...

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms