"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Saltimbanco

Here are a few pictures I found online of some of what we saw at Saltimbanco! What an incredible show! Seriously! If you did not get to go you totally missed out. We had great seats and enjoyed every part of the show. Next time Im going to remember there is a Training Table across the street however. A #25, no lettuce and tomato would have been the only thing to make it a more perfect night! Thanks FM100!

1 comment:

Steve and Whitney Mortenson said...

Reba!!! We went to Saltimbanco too! Wasn't it fabulous? Which day did you go? We were at the Saturday matinee. I loved every second of it....but got nervous for some of the performers!

Miss you tons!!!!

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms