"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lets get together... yah, yah, yah

Jay and Sonya!
The tall and the short of things
Anderson Clan
Hacker family

A week or so ago I got together with my old friends from Bountiful (well we all lived in Bountiful once upon a time ago) for a BBQ! What a great night, perfect weather, pleasant shade, yummy food, good people, great conversation and good fun. The kids all splashed in the pool, jumped on the tramp or played in the sandbox while the adults just ate food and chatted. I of course brought my camera and then failed to take any pictures outside... .thus the really bad inside pics. I need to find my camera directions and figure out how to turn the flash on... ya think! Sorry for the horrible pictures, but someone forgot to email me the good ones! Its all good!!

1 comment:

Nancy Nina said...

Yay Reba - you updated your blog!!

When are you going to come and sit by me in Sacrament meeting so when I get fussy you can feed me snacks?

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms