"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."
Weekend Fun
Friday we went up to "This Is the Place" to enjoy the Free Family Fun day! It was so so great... admission was free for everyone, all the activities were free and they even gave away free bottles of water and popsicles to keep us hydrated and cool! Lots of others knew about the day, it was packed with people, but still a very fun time!
Saturday night I was invited to join Steph's family at the National Guard 23rd Army Band concert at Temple Square. What a FANTASTIC concert! It was my first time going and I hope not my last. We had great seats down near the front. I think my two favorite pieces were the Armed Services Meledies and the Clarinet Soloist they had. So Awesome! I honestly dont think too many people knew about the concert because it was not packed. All those who were not there sure missed out!
3 words 4 U... I Love You!
Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!
Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.
I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.
No comments:
Post a Comment