"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Home from San Antonio

At the Japanese Tea Gardens
Turtle at the Japanese Tea Gardens
Flags along the River walk
Steph zipping along the zip line
Just prior to our Riverwalk boat ride
Along the River walk
Our suitcases ready for the trip home:(
Where we laid our sleepy heads
Amigos at the Tea Gardens
The Alamo
Gigantic boots you can see from the Interstate
An adventure of a lifetime!
Me and Andi
Welcome to the Japanese Tea Gardens
(never mind that the sign says Chinese)
Along the River walk
I loved this flower!
Japanese Tea Garden
More beautiful wild flowers

We enjoyed a great few days in San Antonio! We worried that the weather would not hold and allow us to do our zip line adventure... but it did. And we did it! Way to go Steph! It was 92-95 degrees everyday.... gratefully the wind blows a little breeze every now and again. The River walk was awesome with lots of shops and places to eat and a very comfortable walk or boat ride. We saw the Alamo, some missions, the San Antonio Temple (only from the outside as it was closed for cleaning), Steph's brother Rod and family, the Japanese Tea Gardens and lots and lots of rain on the day we flew out. It gave a bran new meaning to "when it rains... it pours"! So crazy. Now to plan our next adventure! Any good ideas?

No comments:

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms