"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Monday, April 27, 2009

Free Grilled Chicken

Today we decided to have our "Sisters" lunch at the KFC in Layton since they were giving away a free piece of their newest Grilled Chicken. I personally will stick with their original recipe! We also celebrated Denise's birthday with this yummy cake, although she wasnt there and I am off sweets until next month. I was VERY good! Fitting into my shorts next month in San Antonio is worth missing a few yummy treats for... I keep telling myself this... I am sure its true!!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Hey Reba! We need pictures of your trip to Texas!!! I hope you had a great time!

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms