"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Training via the Frontrunner

Although we were missing Julie and Lori, we went to the Spring Training meeting held by the General RS Leaders in downtown SLC tonight via the frontrunner. Neither of us had ever been on it, so it was a great adventure! It was the perfect night... a clean, comfortable ride on the frontrunner, a smooth switch to the trax, being dropped off almost at the front door, seats in the Tabernacle right behind friends from my last ward, even older friends from Arbon, ID for Steph, a spirit filled meeting, lots of food for thought and yet another comfortable ride home. Oh ya, I didn't delete your photos... sorry Steph... April Fools!

No comments:

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms