Thought I would share one of Leah's funny sayings the other day. To set the stage... ever since Kellie became pregnant Leah says she has a baby in her tummy too... So we are eating Sunday dinner. Getting Leah and Lydie to eat much of anything is sometimes a real struggle. We were tyring to coerce Leah into eating some chicken... pretty easy you would think.... NOT! After throwing a few fits and stomping away to her bedroom to gain control of her being forced to eat chicken, she comes back in and says, "but my baby doesn't like chicken!"
We all lost it! So hilarious! It always amazes me the things litte kids come up with. Needless to say the chicken WAS eaten before any dessert was.
"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 words 4 U... I Love You!
Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!
Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.
Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.
from a distance...
I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.
My kinda day... "if only"
No comments:
Post a Comment