This past weekend I spent some good quality time with a new friend. My friend needed to go somewhere she didnt really want to go and especially not alone. I was happy to join her... even looking forward to the thought of seeing her outside her comfort zone and gettting to know a bit more of the real her.In my book there is nothing better than a good friend (whether that friend is a family member or otherwise) who can look past your insecurities, oddities and differences and love you anyway... and of course not make you feel stupid or uncomfortable in the process. I have been blessed with many good friends in my lifetime... and am looking so forward to seeing where this new friendship goes. Better hold on tight...
2 comments:
Reba-
Cute blog you got. What a lot of fun things you have on here. I'm glad we can keep in touch through our blogs...
Reba, I found you! What a great blog. Now I can know what is going on with you.
Jodie
Post a Comment