"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Early morning finish

Thought you might like to see a few pic's of the finished playground... or the "park" as Leah calls it. We finished this morning at 12:20am! Steve really wanted to get it done before he leaves town tomorrow.








The girls are so LOVING it. They especially love to swing. If you look close in my pictures you can see their blurry profiles in action on the swings. Guess I ought to learn how to take a photo with motion and not have it turn out blurry, huh? If you can't find me anywhere... come look for me in the playhouse.

1 comment:

FireMedicMom said...

Looks so fun!!!

In reply to your comment- I love John Lund. He has so many good things to say. You're right, we all need to hear what he has to say since it refers to all human relationships. I listen to that CD about once a month as a good reminder. :)

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms