"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

No building permit... yet


Check out this awesome play structure my brother Steve bought for his girls and grandkids to enjoy. As of today... I think the picture shows us at step #11 out of #35. Yah, it might be awhile till the finished product. Its been fun to see it coming together and actually starting to look like the picture on the box. The directions have a lot to be desired, but gratefully Steve is much smarter than I and also understands Chinese. Ha!

Check back before the end of the summer for pics of Leah and Lydia enjoying their new play structure!

2 comments:

Amelia said...

I can't wait to see the finish and to come and enjoy it!!! You are so nice to help dad build that. Love you!!!!

FireMedicMom said...

Good luck!! It took a couple months to build ours! :) I love your poems!

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms