"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Thursday, April 10, 2008

March Madness!



These are the results of our March Madness contest. Every year the owners of our company allow us to enjoy all the craziness of March Madness. We each fill out brackets (we pay no money) using all the knowledge of college b-ball we have... Ha, are you laughing? Yah, me too.



This is my mens bracket. I didnt do so good.



This is my womens bracket. I did much better at guessing here. If you look closely though you will notice that I forgot to fill out ONE line. That cost me one point... which then could have cost me $25 dollars and taking 1st place. But since Tennesse won I still took second. Its all for fun... but EVERY YEAR it comes down to just one choice being costly to me. Remind you of real life in anyway?

No comments:

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms