*10 Years Ago: I was in Saginaw Michigan in my last area of the mission... hoping to extend! I was expected home in April but got to stay until May 98. Wahoo!
*On My To-Do List: Finish this tag and post my Hawaii trip to my blog!
*5 places that I've lived: Korea, Virginia, Nebraska, Utah and Michigan
*5 jobs I have had: Vards Drive-In (fast food), Safari Motel (cleaned rooms) Cleaned peoples houses, 4-D Plumbing & Hardware (loved that job), Pavilion, Inc. which most people know as Emerson and IDG/Horizon (Accounting & Payroll)
*What I would do if I became a billionaire: Honestly... probably stick the money in an envelope somewhere and count it occasionally. Hopefully... retire. Maybe... buy a cute winter home in Hawaii and invite my friends to come enjoy the spectacular views!
*Bad habits: Definitely burping is my worst one. Putting my gum in the glass at a restaurant would be next. Watching too much tv. Saying and believing "It wont happen to me".
*Things I enjoy: The smell of Polo cologne, a meal not prepared by me, a good laugh, a nice hug, warm weather and EMAIL!
*Things people don't know about me: I have a great fear the water, I love to buy new socks but hate to wear them (cause then they wouldnt be new... hello!) and I love sucking babies earlobes (ok, ok... a cute mans too)!
"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 words 4 U... I Love You!
Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!
Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.
Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.
from a distance...
I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.
My kinda day... "if only"
2 comments:
I have missed you Reba - welcome home!! So jealous you were in Hawaii - can't wait to see the pictures!!!!!!!! We need to get you over to our house!! Maybe a free meal will entice you...and Mylee's earlobes :) love you
Maybe you should go to Lake Powell with us this summer to conquer your fears of the water.
Post a Comment