"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Monday, March 17, 2008

Aloha!





Here's the sneak peek of our Hawaii pics... slide shows to follow. We had such a wonderful trip! We enjoyed 7 nights in Poi'pu Kauai and the day we were scheduled to come home decided we had not had enough... so we moved up the street and stayed a few more days. The spectacular sights of the sun coming up and going down, the whales, dolphins, turtles and flowers mixed with loving and friendly locals only made us fall more in love with Kauai.

We also enjoyed eating some of the sweetest, home grown
pineapple and of course coconut and pineapple ice cream from Lapperts! I think if I could have found a tan man with no chest hair I might still be there ..... for now I'll just wish, hope, dream and remember!


No comments:

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms