"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Congrats Whit!



We had a farewell luncheon/baby shower
for Whitney just a week prior to her having
little Jacob that you can see below. Whitney
gets to be a stay at home mom now... she will
be sorely missed at our main office... she
was the BEST administrative assistant ever!

Now she gets to stay home and be the BEST
mom ever! Come go to lunch with Susan and
I... any time. Good luck Whitney.

No comments:

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms