"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Monday, February 21, 2011

Quick weekend

Yes, we went to Ca and YES, that is snow you are seeing.
One of my favorite spots at the house
.... and my other one
We were a little unsure about eating here but the
critics were right... the food was EXCELLENT
These were everywhere.... so awesome
We took a trip on the Aerial Tram. We started out in
the sunshine and rode right into snow.
So much for the 75 degree temp I was expecting
We made the attempt to go to the Redlands Temple but
the only opening they had was too late in the day.
But we stopped for some photos anyway.
The little fruit stand on the corner by the temple.
Yummy oranges and grapefruits picked fresh
just for us!

1 comment:

Nancy Nina said...

A lesser person would say something negative about it serving you right...snow and all in Cally. But I am not a lesser/ mean person, so, sorry about the flakes, but it looks like you still powered through and had fun. Welcome home!

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms