"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Decision

I sent the money in the mail today! This private pool and spa are ours to use exclusively while we stay in Palm Springs for a few days. I cannot wait to remember what 75 degrees feel like... especially after today cold freeze. The top pic came up when I googled images of Palm Springs.

3 comments:

The Lymans said...

My grandparents had a vacation home in Palm Springs so I went there at least twice a year growing up. You will love it. It is warm and relaxing!

Mom and Kenz said...

Oooh, I'm so jealous! Post some good pix when you return!

Amelia said...

...waiting for my invite..... ;-) LOOKS SO NICE!

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms