"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Temple Outing

Last Friday night we got together as siblings and spouses (as many as could come) and did sealings at the Salt Lake Temple. Afterward we went back to James' house to eat Chinese food and yummy homemade Texas sheet cake (thank you Judy!). The night was so much fun. We plan to get togther at least once a quarter and spend time together doing something. Yeah!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

What a wonderful night! so jealous. AND CHINESE FOOD??? Yum. Also that pic of the temple is gorgeous - I love it!!

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms