"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Saturday, February 20, 2010

St George Weekend

We spent a great few days in St George! We hoped to get away for a few days, relax and get kissed by the sun! We had great weather, caught up on a few movies and ate way too much food. Brick Oven, Golden Corral and Carl's Jr. are three of my new favorite places to eat. We stayed at the Abbey Inn, which also feeds you a really great full hot breakfast. Yum. We spent some time walking around the Dixie rocks... it was almost hot enough to get sweaty. Trust me, I was not complaining. The biggest bummer of the weekend was that the St George Temple was closed... but there is always another weekend:) The hotel was great, the food, the weather and the company!! My kinda weekend.

3 comments:

FireMedicMom said...

you came down and didn't even call me??? looks like you had a fun trip- glad the weather was nice while you were here. :)

Reba said...

Forgive me Alisha! As we were sitting at the Brick Oven eating I thought about you and Emma and how fun it would have been to be there with you. I need your number.

thederricks said...

Looks like a fun trip!

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms