
We had our second "sisters breakfast"... only today we had lunch rather than breakfast. We missed Denise again (sorry) and began to think that maybe Mimi had forgotten about it, but come to find out she had been stranded with a flat tire until Bruce came to the rescue. Thank you Bruce! We enjoyed a great meal at Wingers in Kaysville along with TONS of good conversation and laughter and even some out of control laughter that turned to tears. We then moved all the fun outside to take our "blog picture"! No one wanted their mugs photographed again so we decided on feet and toes this time. See if you can guess whose are whose! Oh, so much fun. And yes Den, we will think about coming your way for an extended lunch sometime soon!!
3 comments:
too funny! sad, but I looked and I tried to figure out which foot belonged to who. but since I'm not that familiar with my Aunties feet I failed ;-). IF i had to guess, from left-right. Mimi, Kathee, Reb, Susan?? =) that's so great that you guys started a sisters monthly lunch! love you guys!
Em, so close! It is actually left to right... me, Kathee, Mimi, Suz. We love you too!
Fun! I love hearing about your fun outings :)
Post a Comment