"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Monday, October 13, 2008

Check him out....

The girls checking out their new little brother!

I finally have my email connection back... it was lost for a few days. Kellie and Steve left for the hospital on Thursday night around 9:30pm. As soon as they left... substitute mom became my middle name. Spencer came only a few hours later at 12:37am on the 10th. He weighed in at 8 lbs, 4ozs and 20 inches long. I always knew that being a mom was not a job for the faint of heart or the weak in spirit but for those with stamina, patience, long suffering and unconditional love.... but I have a whole new respect for what moms do all day long... and into the night. I'm not so sure it's a job I will ever be cut out for, but I always LOVE the time I get to spend with Leah and Lydie... and they were SOOOOOO AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL for me. I am so blessed... I love living so close and getting to see them so often. Life is so good!

1 comment:

Pittlets said...

Reba,
What a cutie you are! So glad you are in our Ward. Thanks for teaching us the fun camp games!

Wendy

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms