"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July... Parade and Breakfast

We started the day off with the annual neighborhood children's parade and breakfast at 8am.



Leah and Lydia were not thrilled to be up so early... but they were soon having as much fun as anyone.



The girls were wishing they were a little bigger to join in the fun...



but it didn't take long before they created some of their own!

No comments:

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms