Happy Birthday my friend!
You know how sometimes you meet certain people
and you just feel this unspoken connection with
them. How you just love being around them cause
they're happy and positive. They see the best in you
and can make you feel so good about yourself. They
are busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking
contest... but would give you the shirt off their back
without question or hesitation. One of those friends
who is willing to share... warts and all, and allow you
to know the real them. One of those who make your
life better and richer just because you know them.
That's the Jerry Grubbs I know and love!
(check out the June poem of the month)
1 comment:
still waiting for a new post :) I have your screen in my truck!! Next time I see you or dad, I will make sure you get it!!!
Post a Comment