"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Road Trip

We took a ROAD trip to Bonners Ferry ID but took the LONG way around.
We headed up I-15 through Idaho and Montana and into Canada.
We spent time in both Alberta and British Columbia.
The craziest thing was getting used to the road signs in kilometers
rather than miles. Good thing cars show both on the odometer!
We got to attend the temple in Cardston, then went onto
Calgary, then over to the Banff National Park and down into Idaho,
back through Montana and home to Utah.
What an amazingly, gorgeous, beautiful drive.
Here are a few pics from the trip.

3 comments:

thederricks said...

WOW! What a beautiful place to visit!!

Nancy Nina said...

Amazing scenery! Looks like the perfect roadtrip.

Amelia said...

that looks just amazing - very jealous :)

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms