
FYI - Sadly these Keebler cookies are not on sale at Fresh Market anymore... however I was shopping at another establishment I frequent on occasion called Wal-Mart and they were on sale there for about the same price as listed below - however there was not a package of these tasty Coconut Dreams cookies anywhere to be seen. Honestly, they are so yummy and so addictive.
If you happen to find any for a steal of a deal - buy me some - I promise to reimburse you!!
2 comments:
Hey thanks for the follow-up! Not sure if you saw my post about Dove coconut creme eggs? I recounted my feeling of sheer panic when I was not finding them on store shelves. Looks like we are two peas in a pod!
HI REBA!!! So I have been completely Missing In Action in blogging for almost a full year. So I am finally starting to blog again...which means I am also checking in on all my cute friends...and I get to your page...and I see COOKIES!! ha ha ha ha.... that is why I just love you!!
Anyway...I hope things are going well for you! If I see those cookies...I will be sure to snag you a box or two!
Post a Comment