"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."
Always another option.....
Its that time again when you see girl scouts hanging out on every street corner while grown adults drool over Thin Mints and Samoas (at least this one does)... only I'm not drooling over the inflation of .50 cents a box more than last year.
HOWEVER... if you happen into Fresh Market on occasion like I do you will find that Keebler cookies are on sale for only $1.88 a package! Yep, that means Grasshoppers and Coconut Dreams! Plus all the others too!
Yes, my freezer is stocked.
3 words 4 U... I Love You!
Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!
Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.
I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.
1 comment:
What? Coconut Dreams? What is this cuisine you speak of?
When I purchase Keebler cookies, does it help the Keebler's elf kids go to camp?
Post a Comment