"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Read... Watch... Read....

I have wanted to watch this show since seeing "Leap Year" Yep, I think he is cute!
Not a bad movie... when did Zac get all those muscles!
I started this book long ago... finally finished it this year.
I was exited to see the newest Narnia movie... then realized I had not seen this one.
My favorite of the three... but I like them all!
Interesting read... wish I had a Matthew to give me some money tips.
Great movie in my mind... if you don't mind all the violence.
Kind of cute... but very slow moving.
Not my favorite movie.. I definitely do not agree with one of the years top 10 - sorry.


2 comments:

Nancy Nina said...

I liked Salt too but then I also liked True Grit. But I went in with sorta low expectations because I can't stand Jeff Bridges nor his voice. Lucky for me he didn't use his usual voice.

Misty said...

Oh Reba ... True Grit was incredible. I'm not even a western fan but I couldn't get over the amazing performances. A little violent in parts, true, but still. I had high hopes for The Tourist but thought it was just average.

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms