"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Loved it



We went to see this show yesterday in place of our sisters lunch. I Loved it! Seriously a cute show - it reminded me somewhat of Monsters Inc. None of us had seen it but a couple had bought it for their kids for Christmas. Pretty good choice.

1 comment:

It's Not Perfect said...

Me too! We rented it for Christmas eve since we had family here that hadn't seen it and neither had Dean, Ben or Ivie. We all enjoyed it! We kept finding different parts of the movie that were like little "cameo's" of other movies. Like: Nightmare Before Christmas, Monsters Inc, Toy Story 2 - when you watch it again, see if you can spot them =]

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms