"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ready... Set... Done

I had only heard horror stories about getting your driver license renewed. Enough stories that I got online and filled out the application so that was done before I got there. I also printed off the sheets that tell you what you need to bring to prove who you are where you live... especially if you can't find your original social security card. Well, I strategically planned to go on a day when the weather was supposed to be rainy and snowy hoping that would keep half the people expiring in May 2010 away. The weather people did not help out as it did not snow. However as I drove into the parking lot I was amazed to find a parking spot right up front. I then proceeded in the door to find no one at the desk and the worker lady immediately wanting to help me. Ready or not I got my new photo snapped. And no sooner had the same worker lady handed me my number and ask me to take a seat did they call my number and say they were ready to help me at window #7. I remember looking at my watch when I walked out the door at 11:27. If you will notice the time I walked in stamped on my photo above - the whole process took a total of 7 minutes. Pretty painless I would say... well except for handing over the $25 fee.

1 comment:

Nancy Nina said...

When I first saw this picture I thought it was some kind of boarding pass or something. And I thought, "Where is Reba vacationing now?" But then I noticed it said Farmington and well... But at least you only waited 7 minutes! Epic!

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms