I bought this game for a friend for Christmas. Its fun and makes you think.Beyond all that I have been a sickypoo for the past few weeks. All the crud in the air is not helping me to get better any faster, but I am still hanging in there. We (my friend and I) finished one puzzle and have started a new one. I would still like to go see Avatar and the movie filmed in South Africa (cant remember the title) plus a few coming that look really good. We (friend and I) are hoping to steal away for a few days in February... definitely something to look forward to. Hopefully it will be a place filled with sunshine and no fog or smog.





5 comments:
I'm always looking for good movies/books. I will have to add them to my list. I hope you feel better soon--Your family has had more than its fair share of germs lately!!
I liked your movie reviews! I loved Blind Side! So good! The kids loved Princess And The Frog! It is always fun to go to the movies! I just finished reading "The Hunger Games." Have you read that one? I really enjoyed it!
It must be hard to read a book that is a tear jerker WHILE on the treadmill :)
I agree that HUNGER GAMES is GREAT! I own that one and the sequel to it which is equally as good!
I WISH I could go see movies! I havne't seen one in a LONG time. Have you seen Emily's blog recently? Her post is all about movie reviews, etc. :) She is keeping me informed! Love you! I have been sick too - yuck!
Ah man! Sorry you have been a sicko the past few weeks. What would January be without all the pleghm, right? :) Feel better soon.
So Reba the 'reader' you need to come and join us at book club. Loved the books this month especially the "Geurnsey Potatoe Peel Pie and Literary Society." Fun book I highly recommend!
Post a Comment