"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Birthday Boy!

Happy Birthday little man! Spencer turned 1 yrs old! His day was filled with balloons, cake and family! He was mesmerized by the candle and was in heaven with all his own cake and ice cream and getting to eat every bite. He is such a charmer and makes everybody's day who gets a smile from him.

No comments:

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms