"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."
Friday, June 12, 2009
Reunion time
We had our annual family reunion June 11th-12th. This year we stayed close by so that more family could join us for more activities! Thursdays rain did not deter us! We started out at Classic Fun Center in Layton, moved to a park just west of Wal-Mart for dinner (not a soul in sight but us due to the rain... you gotta love that), birthday celebrations, volleyball, horseshoes and pictures. I attempted to pitch horseshoes but with the pain in my right arm that only lasted for one pitch... I LOVE to play so I made the lefty attempt. Pretty pathetic if I say so myself. I was not any competition for James. So sorry. The next day we started with a yummy breakfast held at James and Judys house, then most everyone headed off to go swimming at the Clearfield Aquatic Center while I went to help with a funeral luncheon in my ward. We met up later at the Pavilion across from our house for more food and getting better acquainted. All in all I would say it was a great sucess... however there were many not able to come... but we so enjoyed all those who could. Cant wait to see what John and family come up with for next year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 words 4 U... I Love You!
Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!
Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.
Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.
from a distance...
I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.
My kinda day... "if only"

No comments:
Post a Comment