"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."
Another "Sisters Lunch"... finally
We finally had another "Sisters Lunch" today at the Sizzler in Layton. We invited James and Steve to join us but neither one could get away... next time for sure... and we'll call it our "Siblings Lunch"! No one ever wants their picture taken, but they all relented for my boring blogs sake... Thank you! We even took another "feet" photo in the parking lot, only this time we kept our shoes on. Can you guess who's shoes belong to whom? Thanks Mimi for letting me use your coat.... I was in a short sleeved spring fever shirt and was freezing to death! We missed you James and Steve and of course John and Denise who live too far.
3 words 4 U... I Love You!
Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!
Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.
I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.
1 comment:
I like your blog Reba. You look good. I have wondered about you for years. I'm glad to see you are happy. I miss your fun personality.
Have a good conference weekend!
Post a Comment